View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Ok, so the kitchen is posted in the 1st post of this thread just after the ROM downloads.

I decided there probably wasn't going to be enough interest to warrant starting a new thread over it. Due to this same reason, I'm not going to start a how to tutorial on it either. As questions come in on things I'll answer them and if I feel that a tutorial on certain things seems like it's needed then I'll write them. Just a couple of need to knows for you to get started:

1) The kitchen will trigger your AV (Anti-Virus) and your AV will probably delete (quarantine) necessary parts. If that happens, you will have to re-unzip the kitchen and start over. So make sure you exclude it's location from your AV. Don't worry, there are no viruses in the kitchen.

2) You need to have full administrative capabilities on your PC. To do this in Windows7 and Vista, I think, you need to change you "User Account Control Settings" to NEVER NOTIFY.

3) Read the first few posts of this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...aboration.html

At least up through post #10 as that post has good first time use "how tos".

This kitchen also contains a ready to go WM Build 29022.

My kitchen started out from that kitchen. It's an Ervius Visual Kitchen. There is a newer version of this kitchen somewhere on XDA, but I'd already got this one set up the way I like it and didn't really see any advantage in starting over so late in the game.

I love to answer questions and help you guys out so don't hesitate to ask anything! Have fun!

Oh, and Tink you haven't lost anybody. I'm still right here!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-21-2011 at 05:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.