View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

@ steveoski, sorry I've never messed with that stuff and really don't even know where to begin to help you out, sorry

@ vancomycin, I tried to get this to work but I couldn't figure it out either... Sorry. Hopefully someone else can chime in with some insight.

@ Everyone else, so the day as come when I've decided to officially discontinue work on this ROM. Life has been a bit rough of late. I've not had any time to work on issues that you guys have mentioned or any WM stuff at all really. What little time I do have I would like to dedicate to Android and my EVO.

That being said, I'm going to upload my kitchen for those of you who would like to keep updating this ROM yourselves or those of you who've always thought about tinkering and just never got around to it. For the most part the kitchen will be set up as v5.1 was. There will be an "Unused" folder in the kitchen that will have some other stuff that I've used in the past or thought about using, but never actually did. I realize it's a bit late for anyone to start really digging hardcore into WM, but if you like my ROM and have always wished that you could get rid of this or add that, then this will be your chance. Besides, it's a fun hobby!

I'm going to start a new kitchen thread today or tomorrow just so that any kitchen/cooking questions can be asked in a separate space and not clutter up this thread. I will be keeping up with that thread and always be available to teach and answer questions about how to use the kitchen and what not.

For those of you who've never tried your hand at cooking ROMs with an EVK kitchen, it's waaaaayyy easier than you think, especially if your goal is only to add/remove some programs.

I'll hit this thread up and let you know when the kitchen thread is up and posted.
This post has been thanked 10 times.