View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 04:18 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Why did you choose W7 over Android ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@JohnMcD348
yea they aren't going to leave it to flounder. the experience in WP Mango is better than anything Android can offer (tho there will be some android supremacists that will disagree and flame over this statement).
I do agree it will not flounder. WP7 is coming together MUCH faster than I thought it would. After Mango RTM, it will really be a force to be reckoned with.

I don't agree with the second statement, but also not going to say Android is unequivocally better. they are very different and it's really a matter of preference after Mango. I prefer Android, but for a lot of people WP7 is a better choice. I find myself booting into WP7 for some games/apps and the overall UI at times, then rebooting back to Android for some other things. After I flash 7720 I will probably use them 50/50