Thread: keyboard
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 07:29 AM
toddpedersen
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: keyboard

IMO, spend the couple of bucks and get the SwypeX keyboard. I remembers and learns from texting and facebook if you like, what you type so that it recommends predictive words to you based on what you have previously typed. Example. If you type the sentence of "I really love my EVO3D" the next time you type the work "I" the word "really" would be suggested as your next word. This works great. I also love the voice to text feature. This program gives you 3 sentence options to choose from based on what you speak, instead of just the one you get from the stock keyboard. Very helpful to prevent one from having to cancel and re-record if the correct voice to text conversion was not done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman04 View Post
I dont know if I will be alone with this but does any1 else like the evo 4g keyboard better then the 3d? Is there anyway to be able to get the 4g keyboard on the 3d

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!