View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:00 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlambert77 View Post
Does anyone know if there are any call confirm cabs compatible with this rom? Ya know, a program that checks before dialing a number? I'm tired of pocket dialing people daily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
MLAMBERT... i thought thats what lock screens were suppose to do? hit power button once quick b4 pocket or purse...
settings, system, lock config, ck enabled (lock on suspend, lock if playing music on mine)
Forgot to reply to this topic a while back...

Ran in to the same kind of thing mlambert was looking for. Even with using a lockscreen (S2U2) on very aggressive lock settings... there are times where I was able to "butt call" accidentally. Other times, if my BT headset in my pocket does a double ghost pocket tap and redials the last number regardless of the lockscreen... that sucks too.

I never found anything useful and the desire to do any dotnet dev for winmo for something like this is the last thing on my list these days.

Sadly there are a bunch of these app/tools for android so when I use xandroid on one of my TP2s, I use a call conf app there...
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.