View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 10:13 PM
504 Refugee
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work504 Refugee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to switch from Clockwork to TWRP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcperdue View Post
Dude ill address your question after I give you some advice. UNROOT YOUR PHONE AND DONT TRY IT AGAIN!!!! The fact your even asking this question when your phone is doing what its doing means you are not experienced enough to be rooting. Sorry to be blunt but but you need to get the point across. You are going to end up bricking your phone if you cant understand why its doing what its doing. What it is doing is grade school stuff.

well nm it looks like he figured it out. Seriously dude be careful and dont brick your phone.
So you dig up this post that was already resolved... 3 days later... to say absolutely nothing that's beneficial to the outcome of the thread...

Then you're worried about something that doesn't concern you, you don't know me... Didn't pay for my phone... Wasn't sent a private message or nothing... Just took it upon yourself to jump in this matter...

Even though you clearly say I'll answer the question once I give you some advice... you never answer the question... Just took this as a chance to add your own negativity to the world...

You must be Republican...

Forgive me for having the audacity not to know something and then asking for assistance...

"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire
This post has been thanked 1 times.