View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 10:28 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Want MANGO 7720 *FINAL* now ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodThings2Life View Post
Oh, I upgraded... and from NoDo, it's a MUST. I just meant that there's no real reason to rush if you're already running 7712. Official, sure, but I have a hard time believing that .68 is the final 7720 build considering I still don't see the promised "hidden wifi" feature... unless it's just not "obvious".
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoware View Post
i believe this is a carrier or oem add on
7720 is the final build, 7720.xxxx (the xxxx is carrer/oem versions) like the HTC MAZZZA is 7720.500 and there is a 7720.520 floating around. 7720 is the base software that all 7720 will have but, there will be carrier/OEM customizations/drivers for each device and that will be updated for different versions.

So, what I trying to say is, 7720 is 7720...and will be on all devices.

With that being said, you should take a NoDo backup of your phone, there might be an actual firmware/radio update that the carrier releases with mango.

Also it made me wonder...if 7720.68 is what we have and your carrier releases...say, for example, 7720.597 wouldn't that be an upgrade (as 597 is higher than 68 )and you phone take it as a upgrade ? Microsoft is deploying this version to internal phones, so, would they install this on everyone's phone if they had to restore everyone's phone to NoDo in the company so they can get the carrier upgrade ? Sounds dumb if they are and logical if they are not.

That's just my thoughts....

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 08-12-2011 at 10:30 PM.