View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 08:56 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Want MANGO 7720 *FINAL* now ?

Sorry, to each their own. After using mango, I just can't go back to nodo... It really is that much better. It is the final what you will see in devices come fall so , upgrade now or deal with the carrier BS later..

Your call, I updated, loading some apps seem faster but, nothing major noted besides the "not for resale" not showing up on boot but, it should not be much more than your getting with 7712.

If you were on the fence and you really want it, this is the one you want. I still have to go back to NoDo, as upgrading to 7712 killed my sideloading and I have to fix it.

Mango final+Unlimited sideloading=My perfect phone, tons of awsome homebrew apps out there to play with.