Thread: Mikes PPC 6700
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 09:19 PM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Jas-Jar is a brick. I still like my PPC 6700. All the others are just the same thing in a different package. Most with a slower processer. Also welcome Courtney1985 I have a niece named Courtney, she has a treo 650, poor thing. Its nice that you are interested in Mikes hobby-future employment. All my wife ever says is what are your geek friends up to tonight. HAHA :P Wy wife has a 6700 and all she uses it for is to play solitaire, and appointments. If you are interested in a PPC I hope you will take the time to learn how to use in. Howdy from Texas
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.