View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 06:57 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: [HOW TO] wp7 device as USB drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
You can only access certain things such as multimedia. I've verified that putting podcasts and video's (correctly encoded) will be read from zune if put in their correct folders.

Yeah, you don't have access to all the phone's data though. Most likely something done by MS to avoid the deletion of important files or piracy. Who knows. A side effect of this is that you can also access the same folders of your zune hd.

Way way OT: time to update my phone list and get rid of that bleach avatar. I now despise that anime.
I just really wanted to be able to put DOC, PDF, XLS files on there and be able to read them in office...but, of course the only way to use private personal files is put them on a indexing cloud service (your data is indexed for faster searches but, who knows who can access that data).

Is there no Secure way to transfter files on a local machine to your phone ?

This is what I was really hoping this would offer....but, the only way to access your personal files is to upload them to a website. Really not too secure in my eyes...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !