View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 04:02 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro suffering from "Sleep induced Coma"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixx911 View Post
Greetings Gurus,

-Loaded cooked ROM (Energy 29022) successfully (boots, loads, configures, able to make calls...nice job BTW), but as soon as it goes to sleep, aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!

Kind regards!
Heh, using my name in vein compelled me to respond.

Honestly, it sounds like a hardware issue to me... Do you have insurance? I hate to say it, but from my uneducated estimation, your issue is hardware-related.

Perhaps you can use some widget or something to keep the phone always on? I'm sure it'll just murder your battery.

So does this happen when you just "let" the phone sleep? As in, you let the device sit idle (don't touch it!) and it goes to sleep on its own - and then you go to press power in order to wake it, and it goes thru the boot process? If you let it idly go to sleep, can you call it? If you have it plugged into USB, does the connection to your PC drop as soon as it goes to sleep?