View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 05:30 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Samsung Within release date on Sprint/ Samsung Galaxy SII release date on Sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
ok...doing my research about my next phone...and i consistently come back to SGS2 (Within) I'm a HTC guy...been using HTC phones since WinMo 6.0...and now running a EVO.

Can anyone concur that the Within is going to blow the HTC Kingdom pretty much out of the water (specs wise)....

However, will it be a nightmare to root? I doubt I'll be happy with a stock phone...no matter how godly the specs are.
We will have to see once it comes out but so far samsung phones have been one of the easiest to root as they don't do the bootloader thing like htc or Motorola...you will see if there is root on day 1.

As for spec wise yes it will..it wins out in CPU and GPU scores on most benchmarks, has a better much camera sensor, has 5ghz wifi, has better audio, has super amoled plus display..I can go on and on...

If you don't like it return it in 30days..simple as that..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)