View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 10:54 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Hi all. Just thought I'd pop in quick like and mention that I'm alive lol. Got tera's PM and dropping on by in the middle of some long summer family trips to say howdy

Everything on my end is working ok with a few TP2s on the July 4th ROMs. I've been away running frx07 as well; and with android on my tmob hd2 (yes I agree it would have been nice to have a version on cdma).

A few things...
- I've been seeing some of my TP2s (July 4th ROMs) when they are in airplane mode for extended periods have the ceipui.exe running (the feedback experience ms app crap). I searched the thread and the forums, and the suggested registry entries for it are in place from NRGZ as far as I can tell to disable it. So not sure why it runs in this event, and googling gave no other indicators to look for.

... I also saw posts that it can be safely removed from custom ROMs. sooo maybe a suggestion to NRGZ to remove this junk from all future ROMs?

- (sprint rant) when sprint lost evdo data (roaming) on areas they lost when alltel went bye-bye due to the verizon buy out a few years ago, that put a crimp on my travels on areas I use to get get evdo. I get only 1x now in many former evdo areas (most were alltel only regions), regardless of recent or older PRLs. Sprint really needs to figure out their partner agreements to extend evdo data coverage to those of us in areas that will NEVER get 4g anytime soon. (end rant)

I'm sticking with the many TP2s on my accounts, as going to anything else would, at a minimum, double my monthly bills. I play with other devices on the dime of others The TP2 works for most of my current needs, and those of my other users... and if the xandroid project continues on their slow, but steady path, will give the TP2 a decent life expectancy. There are plenty of new fancy devices out there and wish those that move on the best and thank them for helping out in this community.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 4 times.