View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 02:59 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Heh heh.. Still using the TP2. No matter what I did and how blue I got in the face, Sprint would not let me activate my EVO without changing from the $69.00 family talk+unlimited data pack to the everything data plan plus 4g fee. It would add close to 70.00 to my bill for the same features I already have and there is no way I was going to do that.

Now the funny thing is since I griped and complained, my wife and I are having all kinds of texting and data problems. I keep losing my data connection on the TP2 for some reason and will go hours without getting email or texts. Related? I'm not sure but after 14 years with sprint, I'm seriously considering jumping ship..just way frustrated since I need quick access to email and texts for school.
<end rant>

Anyway, I do visit here often and am sad to see that things have slowed down so much but its nice to see a lot of the regulars still hanging out here.

....back to studying for midterms...

David
Hey brutha, yeah unfortunately when updating devices these days requires the updated plans for premium data and all that greatness, and I have contemplated jumping ship also as my area has had network issues since February, although I have called and complained enough to get them to credit my account, I'm pulling 15kb up and down and been that way since February, it's gotten so bad that I emailed dan@sprint.com to try and get some resolution, got my credit and now the guy calls me asking me if things are better, I'm about to get pissed and tell him off also as he should know if things are better before calling me, he's the one with access to the techs and all that information, just very frustrating.

A word of advice is to keep calling them and complaining so you have a history of issues and if you complain enough you can get a credit for the crappy service your getting, I'm not trying to get a credit for something I don't deserve so in no way do I feel bad about it as I should be getting a lot better service, and I have been with them for around seven years.

Yeah I remember the days when this place was booming with so many posts that it was hard to keep up, now you can go three or more days and come in and only a couple of posts, but like you said it's good to see a lot of the same people still here and helping out and passing along their knowledge still, don't know why Teradog put retired, you know he's not going to retire and not share his knowledge lol.