View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 08:33 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Reverse Software Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestheanykey View Post
Ok I like custom ROMs but this is my wife's phone, so I need to keep it looking and operating as close as stock as possible. And so far I have not flashed a custom recovery or anything. I want to be able to get back to stock quickly and easily and am just not sure how to do this on the Optimus. I have the EVO 4G and it's a breeze. Right now If I have to bring the Optimus in for service, all I have to do is do a factory data wipe and they will never know anything was done, since the only thing to make it obvious is it having the Superuser app. Is there a easy way to go back to stock once I have installed a custom recovery and ROM?
Yep, I can get you back to stock... Like I posted in the other thread, I will post instructions and links tonight....

Donations always accepted but never expected!