View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 12:08 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaPrem View Post
Has NRG released a separate cab with his Start Menu Replacements? Specifically the Panel start menu? I've used WinStart, X2TaskManager and QuickMenu in conjunction with the Arto Start menu Remover wm6.5.x.cab. However, I prefer Panel a lot more. Any other Start Menu replacements that you guys liked?
Glad someone else likes winstart. I used it until panel came out, then maybe its just me, but panel always seems to slog down badly. I would hit the softkey and wait then just as I hit it again it would open and I would shut it down instead, lol.

Any way I just paid the 5 bucks for the registered version of winstart and thats all I use. Its worth it because it will disable NRGS start menu for you, no hassles.
This post has been thanked 3 times.