View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 10:16 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Here's one for you... you'd think someone would put 1xRTT cell phone (to make voice calls) in a 5-8" tablet. If you "had to" you could put it up to your ear... however most use would be via either blue tooth headset or wired headset (like the combo mic & earphones that came with tp1 & tp2) or via speaker phone.

My 2 cents (just my opinion)...
Whoever does this first wins... I think they'd sell like mad... I'd buy a thin 6" model (maybe even a 7") if they could manufacture it without the 1/2 inch boarder all the way around. That would be just too cool... I don't know of a single tablet with a phone built in... is there already one anywhere?? If not, why not?

This would make an awesome all around entertainment device... IMHO, 4.3 " is still just a tad small for a couple kids in the back seat to watch kid stuff (keep them quiet on a long trip)... 6" would easily work & you could still put it in your pocket, or at least a belt clip on case..

Again phone use on it would be in this order. 1. BT, 2. wired micro headset/mic combo, 3. Speaker phone, 4. in a crunch, put up to your ear...

~~~~~~~~~
edit to wiki to take out old ROM links & put in correct links
also... per above... energyroms.com is a dead link! I usually only went to userecho anyway...
~~~~~~~~~
edit 2

Would anyone else get a tablet if it had a cell phone?

Last edited by teradog; 08-04-2011 at 02:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.