View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 01:10 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I may have went to the dark side but I still monitor this thread and see how things are going, and your right Teradog this thread has slowed way down with posts, guess most have moved on to another phone or there phone is just running good and don't want to mess with it.

Since I'm bored and not a lot going on in this thread might as well mention that I screwed myself and took the Sprint OTA update to Gingerbread 2.3.3 because I was having some issues so had to take the phone in and knew they were going to strongly suggest upgrading to newest rom, so went ahead and did it and now I lost root, so I have been going through withdrawals of not being able to flash lol, sighs.

Anyways, thanks for listening to me cry about my flashing issues, everyone can carry on now lol.
hey kiowa, your always welcome here... lately it's like standing in a room hearing my echo...

So, the last 3 months NRG released new ROM's in the beginning of the month, only 1 per month... as oppose to up to 3 per week 1 year ago. In 13 hours it'll be August 4th. But, not to many new packages, BT works, wifi works, everything... and I can't find even a rumor of a new sys (beyond 29022)... SO I WONDER... truly the end? shudder...

NEW ROMs?

NEW RUMORs?

Last edited by teradog; 08-03-2011 at 01:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.