wildanw2
Lurker

wildanw2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2 BUNNYS HOME TAB Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
That's very strange. Mine will put a few "bars" on there, maybe you've got something stuck on the internal antenna? To be honest, I've never paid much attention to the "bars" because they don't really do anything anyway - in fact, I've wondered if it just displays different graphics for the "Bars" in random order, LOL! Could you maybe post a screenshot of what isn't working on that? Someone else said something about not being able to see the battery percentage, but I've never had problems with that myself. I mean, the original Windows Mobile taskbar has a lot of class, but so does the TSOWEN one, I just put it in there to "spice up" the ROM a bit.
I think what he mean just like what I mean. You can make more color contrast between the bars/battery percentage and the background to make it to be able to read clearly. For example you can color the bars to be green and the battery percentage to be black.
Anyway I have been using your new ROM for a week and I really enjoy it. I feel the life of battery was improved, great job.
Thank you 2Bunny.