View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 05:47 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: New Iphone Game from PPC users bbholiday and Krenisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHOLIDAY View Post
RainFreak- check out the reviews and Youtube videos, they speak for their selves. I would figure a long-time user like yourself wouldn't mind sparing a measly .99 to support other long-time members, who have added tons of free-ware to this site over the years. I'm sure you spend more than that in vending machines.
I know there are a lot of iOS users that feel the same way as I do and like to try a game before shelling out the money for it. Sure, $0.99 is cheap and very little overall, but it also adds up quickly when purchasing 5-10 apps/games per month. I am like many and can afford it, but there are probably a lot more who can't afford it. I was just trying to suggest that you release a lite version with a limited amount of levels or gameplay time to let users try it before the buy it. I would think it would only drive up your potential sales.

I personally don't have a problem paying for what I use when it comes to iOS or OS X devices. None of my devices are jailbroken and I buy everything that goes on my iPhone 4 and iPad 2. The same goes for my MacBook Pro. However, I typically buy apps and utilities for work stuff, rarely games, because I work too much and play too little. So when it comes to games, I try to find a lite version first to check it out first. Because in truth, whether it is a free or paid game, I probably won't end up playing it much.

Anyway, good luck and keep up the good work.