View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 11:31 AM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Developers get 7712 build of Windows Phone "Mango" (now available)

Everyone keep in mind, This is build 7712, the RTM is 7720. This is pretty much the final (with a few bugs here and there but, I have not noticed any). The feature set is complete at this stage.

1. Perfomance is better than NoDO and Beta 2
2. Twitter and Linkedin works (I was tweeting last night, it's about time)
3. Apps seem to load faster (some)
4. New animations
5. new options in the CP, gota look around a little
6. IE9 works a hell of a lot better than in B2, very impressive but, no Flash (you should know this by now)

If you didn't touch Mango B2 but, were tempted, You can't get closer to what the final is than this. If you are running B2 now, this is a no brainer.

If you want the feature set that Mango will offer with out waiting till fall, this is it. Otherwise wait but, you don't know what your missing.

A worthy install. Note on the backup thing, Make sure you backup and personally, I would stick with Zune that came with B2 not the updated version, it removed the restore option for some reason, and I still like to play.

The word is still that you need to roll back to NoDo to get the final from your carrier (backup your backup)

Besides it breaking my "sideloading"(i'll fix at some point) it is awsome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
Its on our front news page since this morning.

BTW....we're looking for more writers if you're willing to help. We only have a couple right now, so that's why things might not get posted right away.
I do this stuff because I am very passionate about it, not because I am on a deadline or anything. Is there a paycheck for writers ?

I guess if I had to write for 5 hours a week, I would not have time to browse the other sites to find the new info...

Maybe your writers should just follow my posts

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 07-28-2011 at 11:43 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.