View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Hypnotic2010
Virtually, I am a Ppc

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint’s Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G(SPH-D710) Passes Through FCC

Its getting closer....I can almost smell it.

FCC web page for The Sprint Epic Touch 4G (SPH-D710):
https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/...7A3LSPHD710%27

We recently got word of Sprint’s plans to clear up their hardware inventory, which we assumed meant bigger and better things were on the way. After a recent FCC rundown for ID A3LSPHD710, we’re pretty much certain of it. Equipped with both WiMAX and CDMA radios, the Samsung Galaxy S II aka the Epic Touch 4G is starting to draw closer to the Now Network and its anxious customers. It should also be pointed out that this version of the GSII appears to be a tad bit bigger than its European counterpart, which lines up with the recently leaked images of the highly elusive device. Such detailed indications reinforce our prediction of a late August release after the dust settles from the release of Motorola’s Photon 4G. We’re wondering with this recent uncovering will you be able to keep steadfast in your wait? Or will you be cashing in your patience on July 31st?

Source: FCC

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 08-05-2011 at 07:44 AM.