View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 02:04 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
I think ninjaduck & powinmo use email like that & are very technical.. 1st look through wiki, 2nd Search this Thread for "exchange", or "outlook sync", etc.. 3rd PM one of those 2 perhaps they'll respond.

I just don't mess with it at all. I set my server side settings to not mark as read or delete. So, if I get 3 new emails... all will DL to my PC, laptop & phone. I know which ones I've read & responded to... Long story, I don't even use "outlook" at all.
I *had* to stop using Outlook on my TP2s for certain Exchange 2010 setups. A lot of corps are now pushing out security policies in their Exchange 2010 that WinMo 6.5 Outlook (even via ActiveSync) just does not support. As such they only support WinPhone7's Outlook client for mobile users, and will deny WinMo mobile Outlook clients from connecting.

Now saying that, I doubt this is the situation for the user with Outlook issues that seemed impatient for folks to reply to them since he/she claims it worked with their original device. If his/her issue is due to SSL certs, and their company uses self signed certs or a low end one that chains off a newer set of root authority certs ... there are cabs floating around on PPCGeeks to install some of them.

@teradog - glad to see you and the other vets still helping around here
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.