View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 07:00 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyles View Post
when its plugged in to the pc, it charges but s not connected according to activesync. I also tried running a rom RUU while it was plugged in, but there was no connecton. kinda wierd because when i have it plugged n to the pc and i pull out the battery, the light still flashes as if its chaqrging even without the battery
Inside the ruu there is a file called enterbootloader.exe. I dunno if it can be ran from command line but maybe turn the phone off and keep running that exe as the phone attempts to boot. Once again just stabbing in the dark and have never tried it but at this point the worse that could happen is it not work.

Sent from my ADR6400L using PPCGeeks