View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 02:30 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can't enter bootloader mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyles View Post
As of now, it only boots to the touch pro splash screen because I just completed a task 29. Prior to the task 29, it booted into winmo ignoring the bootloader. I did try leaving the battery out overnight, tried it this morning, and nothing. I know the vol button works because it was lowering the volume on the device right before the task 29.
Hrm... I'm grabbing at straws now, not really sure what can be done... if you can't enter bootloader mode, and you don't have a ROM flashed... you pretty much have a brick.