View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 12:47 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: SPRINT Motorola PHOTON 4G vs Samsung Within vs HTC Mazaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
I was mistaken the phone he has is the Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G
Send him over to our Epic section and we will make his phone fly

Quote:
Back to the phone comparison
having some time to look over the hardware some more, I did not know that sprint already have a phone out that are dual core.
Yes, the Evo3d is out and has a dual core, its the glasses free 3d one. The photon 4G will be out in 1 week..and SGS2 will be out sometime in Q3, we have no solid date.

Quote:
so what is the thought of the current phones out when compared to the phones in the pipe line.
The Galaxy S2 is equal or bests the others in pretty much every single spec.

Quote:
The other question I have is on screen resolution. As before I do graphic design work and looking for a screen that is has a resolution and screen size that can be used for for work.

thanks again for the input.
The screen size of these phones is 4.3"..T-mobile will be getting a 4.5" Galaxy S 2 but not sprint as far as I am aware.

SGS 2 is WVGA Super AMOLED Plus
and Evo3d and Photon 4g are qHD LCDs with evo 3d having a Parallax barrier for the 3d.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.