View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 02:57 AM
meanfishy
Almost a VIP

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SPRINT Motorola PHOTON 4G vs Samsung Within vs HTC Mazaa

My battle tested TP1 has seen better days and its time to put it out to greener pastures.

Quick history I have been a diehard WinMo / HTC user since the Apache doing all sorts of ROMS from building my own to using other chefs (currently running EnergyROM) not worried about the "customizing"

With Sprint not having an awe-inspiring line up for the now, I am looking at the future releases. Particularly the 3 listed in the subject.
Compare phones: Motorola PHOTON 4G, Samsung Within, HTC Mazaa - Phone Arena

My brother has the
Samsung Galaxy S. its seems OK, but he has to reset CONSTANTLY and he is running "stock" no solid performance. IMO my TP1 is more dependable

My uses will be mainly for business ie Word, excel, E-mail, SMS/MMS, Internet, ETC... The files I will be handling can be BIG (graphic designer) so something with enough pep to handle files/images customers send as well as proofing designs before sending.

Knowing this I have BIG FINGERS (ring size 16.5) so typing has been an issue with all touch screens.

I am an FIRM BELIEVER IN FREEWARE so if an app has to be bought to use these files that almost a sure deal breaker.

Hardware is my 1st concern both for performance and dependable, b/c as the technology advance the machine has to be able to handle the changes (to a certain extent) that the software throws at it. plus software can be changed & tweaked to you liking hardware not so much.

Thanks for any feedback

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Last edited by meanfishy; 07-22-2011 at 03:03 AM. Reason: added info