View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 12:35 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunzfavor View Post
FRX07 is the stable latest and greatest, for paint-by-numbers noobs like myself. My understanding is the new routing stuff is still not ready for primetime. As much support as arrggh and others provide for the most stable XDAndroid stuff, imagine what this thread would be with every cutting-edge alpha side-project included
This ^^.

FRX07 is the latest stuff, from the autobuild. I never, ever include any components that are still "in testing". Sure there's bugs in production so-to-speak, but we try to fix those quickly .

The new audio routing is definitely not ready yet. It seems like the new keyboard backlighting isn't perfected yet either, but that's not as critical as buggy audio routing...