View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 02:45 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How can I bypass the align screen on touch pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisj911 View Post
My Touch Pro screen stoped working correctly, it would not align and on the right side is not working right the screen, I think the screen went bad.

I tryed to hard reset (hoping it will work again), nothing. I tryed to clear the memory, thinking maybe a program is messing up the screen. But now can not get past the align screen. Is there a way to by pass it, until i get a new phone????

Thanks in advance
The phone will be completely useless without a functional touch screen... so I don't see what this will gain you.

I've heard that the digitizer can separate from the screen (or something to this effect, maybe it was dust/debris between screen/digitizer) and it will cause issues. Is there anything wedged between these two things? Make sure there isn't.

IIRC, EnergyROM doesn't calibrate... Perhaps flash that ROM?