View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 09:28 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: so i went and got the arrive yesterday ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcD348 View Post
OK, Thanks again for the insight. My outlook is via my home computer with Office 2003 since I never bothered to upgrade since the local college was still using 2003 the last time I and my wife were needing it.

I have a couple of Hotmail accounts that I've had for years. I guess I really need to get down to business and figure out how to synch the Skydrive up with my contacts, calender, and documents/photos/videos so I can move them over to my Arrive when it gets here tomorrow or Thursday.

I still have most of my stuff loaded on MyPhone but don't know if I can somehow migrate it all over to Skydrive or not.

To the OP. Thanks for letting me sort of hijak this thread instead of starting a new one. Once I get this all figured out, I'll let you have it back.

Thanks
well right now SkyDrive only supports sync of photos to wp7 but in the mango beta it supports office files and everything. everything works well and it will not brick ur phone if u follow the directions al pie de la letra,I've had it for 3 weeks now and haven't noticed a single issue and if u do brick it u can easily flash it back.
everything in MyPhone is supposed to start migrating over to SkyDrive next month when they start dismantling it.i dont recommend using a hotmail account that u already have unless u have no contacts in them because what'll happen is all ur messenger contacts will be added into ur phone.