View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 06:25 PM
Aleki
Regular 'Geeker

Aleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: so i went and got the arrive yesterday ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcD348 View Post
Yeah, I don't plan on updating it until there's a truly stable version out there of Mango or 7.5, or whatever they eventually call it. I need to rely on my phone and not worry about features that aren't functional or problems with the current program that might make the phone unstable. If my phone don't work, it could very well cost someone their life.
Hehe, IT for a hospital?
Anyway, the transition between PPC-WP7 shouldnt be much of a headache. The first thing that sold me was not having to type the domain of my exchange. Also, the new office & sharepoint features are incredible. Excel is very fluid and simple to work on, and you dont feel entirely constrained while editing a file; it does pretty much everything you can do infront of a computer.

There are a few options missing(more thorough PIM filters and options to manage skydrive info would be ideal); although, I have a feeling they will be adressed with the full release of mango