View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 06:42 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Vidiot
I need a second charger so I am considering this hack. However, I am concerned that there is charge management circuitry in the charger that came with the 700wx that isn't present in the USB cable. I know that NiMh batteries require such circuitry. What about Lithium Ion batteries? If Lithium Ion batteries need charge management circuitry, I take it that it is built into to the phone itself?
Umm, okay? hehehehe
all I can say is that I let this charge my phone over night and there was no problems. In the morning my battery didn't say charged to 110%.
I had my phone plugged into my computer with the same cable all day at work and I still haven't seen any problems. I wouldn't even know how to check for charge management circurity. I guess what you're saying is that you wonder if the charger needs to stop charging on its own after the battery reaches full charge... if that's what you fear, don't leave it on the charger overnight... I guess.