View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 12:01 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Used NE2 for iPhone 1 month update

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwleedy View Post
15. You can only use one computer to “Sync” to. I decided on my laptop since I have it with me all the time. At home I use my desktop but can hook up the laptop if needed. I haven’t had to hook up my laptop to the phone other than the first day. Everything was done over the air.
Actually you can sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod with up to five different computers, as long as you are using the same Apple ID. I sync mine to my MacBook Pro and also my Win 7 computer at work.