View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 11:23 PM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
I forgot if it was you who said that they recreated the data.img, but did you also delete the android folder that it created from FRX06 and let this newer one create one along with the data.img? I found that in old frx06 my phone was stuck in airplane mode and I just didn't bother fixing it. But I did notice that letting frx07 make a new data.img with old android folder, it was still stuck until I deleted the android folder as well. Not sure what settings are stored in the data folder but deleting it worked.

not sure if you are using old startup from frx06 also but you could try using a clean one from the startup folder. I played around with old startup file and may have changed settings in there so I went ahead with just using everything new out of the frx07 zip.

So far aside from bad battery, I haven't found much that doesnt work. sometimes android asks me to force close/wait but that's probably because the phone is lagging and not android being unstable because it works if I wait long enough. Can't test the bluetooth though since I don't got anything to pair it with, so I just know that it turns on and off on phone.
Thanks for the suggestion. I will try with a new folder and new STARTUP file. trouble shooting is PITA sometimes........... hahahaha