View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 11:45 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustusIV View Post
Has anyone tried this yet? Read through both threads and didnt see any mention. Only upgrading if this works. I can be the guinea pig, but i need more time.
Thanks for all the work people put into this!
It seems to be hit or miss. I've had a few people say that audio routing does work, and others say that it doesn't. Until the new acoustic stuff is implemented (so userland can direct the kernel where to route sound, instead of the kernel trying to do it all on its own...) audio will not route correctly for BT. So if it does work hooray! It'll probably be wonky tho. Someone already filed a bug on using Voice Command with a bluetooth headset... I wasn't able to get my BT headset to work at all, so go figure.