View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 06:30 AM
Speeeddemon99
N00b
Threadstarter

Speeeddemon99 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Speeeddemon99 Send a message via Yahoo to Speeeddemon99
Re: anyone else?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsall_cooool View Post
I'm returning my View, as, after taking a longer look at the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and Asus Eee transformer I have changed my mind at wanting the 7" form factor. The Samsung in particular is an amazingly slim, light, FAST device, and the Honeycomb on either convinced me to switch, its very fast, smooth and intuitive. The lack of usb ports/charging on the Samsung are leaning me toward the Asus (as well as the awesome keyboard/dock), but the Samsung is just plain sexy. To me the View was more like a large phone than a tablet, and I was really annoyed that I HAD to buy a data plan to acquire the device. Just my humble opinion.
The 10" screens are too big. The View is the perfect size. I played with ALL the 10" tabs. Samsung, Motorola, and even the new Toshiba thrive!! Only thing I do like about those tabs the abundance of accessories! The View/Flyer isn't up to par on that note. I have a few ppl gettin the Flyer just from playing with my View. The extra data plan sucks but I don't mind. And honeycomb is very nice. But the View will be gettin it soon. I'm in no rush. It's the only tablet capable of playing netflix. I love it. If the honeycomb for the View doesn't mess up netflix bring it on. Just my 2cents!