View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 11:12 PM
yankees45us
Almost a VIP

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
I got one of these cases and it's already broken where the clip doubles as a kickstand. Go to put the phone on my belt and the clip catches.. try to unclip and it breaks.. Not only that had the phone fall out of the case already once. I'm returning it.. How can I trust the rest of the case if the holster plastic is not unbreakable plastic? Probably made out of cheap China plastic!

So any recommendations for alternative cases I haven't had this case for more than a week and I'm returning this defective junk case to Radio Shack to get my money back for defective manufacturing!
I also had the defender case for the evo 3d. I never had any problems with it but I sold mine cause it was too bulky. I recommend the seidio convert or active. They don't have the built in protector but the evo 3d does have gorilla glass so most people don't need a screen protector. The seidio has a nice clip and its not as bulky as otterbox. Especially if your willing to get the sedio active. Just got mine for only 39.99 with the clip and free shipping from mobilecityonline.com

Sent from my EVO 3D using PPCGEEKS Android App