View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 11:35 AM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: Otterbox Defender holster crap quality plastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Not only that but even with my super tiny fingers I am not able to hit the letters at the edge of the screen. I always have to type in landscape mode. Not good for any case. So take the fact the holster easily breaks, phone fell out of it once already, sharp edge at the earpiece, and the impossible to type since part of the edge of the screen is blocked. The case is not worth no $50.
the ballistic is due to be released in August

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."