View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 05:21 AM
mobstilez
Lurker

mobstilez is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HELP??To the guys giving 600 answers to the same 1 question ..I need you

Hoping to save myself a lot of time ...and promise to do better homework before posting again.. HERES MY PROBLEM

Verizon Touch Pro xv6850 unlocked ,flashed to a Juicy rom several weeks ago using the RUU download found in the "How to Flash Your Touch Pro" threadI ignored the part of the instructions that said "make a backup of your stock OS" (Dumb Mistake #1) Phone was working better than the stock OS but had a couple bugs I didnt like.....I decided to try another rom tonight, without flashing phone back to the stock OS first as reccomended I went with (ENERGY.HERMAN 29022 SENSE 2.5.MAX SENSE JUL 09 )using the rom update utility included in the rar file ...I put the phone in bootloader mode...and attempted to flash the rom to the phone and got to 100% but it became stuck at the Verizon start up screen when the phone soft reset it self. Flashed again same thing.waited 30 mins phone still in boot up screen.

According to what I have read, I adjusted the page pool using the tool that comes in the .rar for Sense 2.5 verizon 29022 to 6 flashed again and then again to 12 with no luck.

I made the mistake of not backing up the phone when i went with the juicy rom, and the links to the stock Verizon OS in other posts appear to be dead. I tried the stock rom file i found @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=376873&page=3 and get an error message when trying to load it using the RUU I used to flash the juicy rom ,same thing when trying to use the RUU included in the Sense 2.5 rar. Somebody please point me in the right direction..... Thanks