Thread: WiFi Teathering
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 03:40 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: WiFi Teathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpoehling View Post
I am very interested in rooting a Samsung Epic 4g. In easy steps, because I have read and read and I get more and more confused. I did manage to get the phone set up with froyo and that was the easier of the two. I am now interested in getting the next version I know it is out just having a hard time. Can You help Me??
check your pm, i will help ya and walk you through it all.