View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 11:45 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Love my Evo... can I switch carriers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by great2c4me View Post
my sprint bill is outrageously overpriced - I have no 4g service anywhere I live. I pay the extra sh*tty $10 for the smart phone service & insurance ... $152+ every month for my 2 phones. suck me sideways!
But I love my EVO. my wife wants one now too.
I had the TP2 before, and in all my research I learned that peeps where flashing them to other carriers - tmobile and verizon.
I'm thinking of cancelling my service with sprint and going with either virgin mobile or boost - both use the sprint now network, so I'm convinced that I would get the same exact coverage (probably excluding the 4G service, which I don't use anyway) - all while saving $50-$70/mth.
You can't use your evo on boost or virgin mobile legally though..

The best phone they have is Samsung Galaxy Prevail..which is around same specs as an Optimus S if night slightly weaker..

What are you on now? the standard family plan? or the new sero family plan? (if your not on the new sero family plan that might save you a few bucks..)

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.