Thread: Honeycomb?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 01:53 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Honeycomb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
iOS+Netflix FT2nd? (that's how I get mine when I'm mobile)
Well when I'm mobile I can stream netflix on my HD2 just fine on my CM7 ROM or my Mango ROM (depending which OS I'm using) so the iOS is only good if you're talking iPad because 3.5" seems too small when 4.3" barely makes the cut for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
LOL!!! I meant CM7. I think that was Freudian.
lol, I thought so but wasn't sure if you meant WP7 or something.

My CM7.03 rom on my gTab is boss. btw you guys have to play Diversion on it, this game is freaking fun as hell on the tablet and with ad free on there it's even better.