Thread: Phone and data
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 12:47 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Phone and data

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4MUSKRAT View Post
or a iphone.

Or you BUY/HAVE a HTC THUNDERBOLT(TB)

Its the radio that stops u from Talking & using Data @ the same time. Or atleast from what I have been told.

I do know that u can flash a TB 2 cricket & u can talk while surfing the web over 3G. Look on youtube

The TB is the FIRST & ONLY (at time of post 7/11/2011) CDMA PHONE THAT U CAN TALK & SURF 3G OR 4G AT SAME TIME

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
As long as the phone supports 1x advanced it can do talk and surf at same time...the problem lies in the network..so all 2nd gen qualcomm based phones should theoretically be able to do it as long as the network they are on allows it..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)