View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 01:14 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TANK ROM Sense 2.5: password??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mignonette View Post
Thanks.

So, there's no way around the password bit? I tried connecting it to the PC and going that route, but it says my phone's locked and needs authentication on the device.

This might be a stupid question, but how do I flash it? I can't even do a hard reset because it's locked. Does that matter?
Do you know what a hard reset is...? That's where the phone is wiped and put back to a fresh OS from the last ROM install. It obviously doesn't take you back to stock if there's a custom ROM on there.

If you don't know how to flash, have a look at the sticky's in the CDMA/GSM development sections above - make sure you go to the right section! You cannot flash a CDMA phone with a GSM ROM, and visa versa obviously...

I would recommend that. Unless you really truly want this ROM, in that case just hard reset. See How do I perform a hard reset - look at the "Using device buttons" section.