View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 05:01 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Want WP7 Mango today ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
there are some bugs but none with the search like @esqueue was pointing out. I did notice that the music goes to mono briefly when in Bing. the smart DJ feature also feels incomplete but despite the minor bugs the ability for me to easily type Spanish again,the new IE and the speed increase are more than enough to keep me on mango.
One thing that we all have to remember, IT"S A BETA. For a beta, It's pretty dam good but, it will have bugs, it just depends if you can live with the bugs.

I knew there would be bugs but, I didn't expect it to be this solid overall.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !