View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 03:29 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Tell us YOUR thoughts on the AT&T and T-Mobile Merger

Nah, I think its great, Take T-mobile (that besides this will be sold at some point to some company), merge it with the other GSM carrier in the US, to a US company. This instead of being eaten up by a larger overseas company.

Also the fact that it will expand coverage a lot better for current AT&T and T-mobile customers. Verizon will not be the only big carrer with good coverage. This will make Verizon and AT&T be at the same level, so costs should compete here, one will lower it's price, the other will have to follow suit.

Remember T-mobile IS FOR SALE, Your just waiting for a wrecking ball to come in then part it out, or be controled by a out of the US comany.

After all, if all carriers have great nation wide coverage and they all have great phones, what else would make you decide on a carrer ? It would be about the costs.

Only ones who are really worried about this is Sprint(could be gobbled up by Vzw) or T-mobile customers (moved to AT&T plans)

I think it's a win, win for everyone in the long run.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 07-08-2011 at 04:13 PM.