View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 03:14 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Software Volume control

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrush View Post
Oh boy, the Arrive's volume control This is about the only real hardware issue I have with the phone. When gripping the phone I seem to always turn the ringer off because it's so easy to move up and down. I should stuff some paper or something in there so it doesn't accidentally get pushed.

Ha Ha. had to laugh because I AGREE. I was excited when reading reviews that the volume rocker was fabulous and improved over the TP2. A little too improved. I have also frequently turned down the volume w/out realizing it. Always do a volume check before going to bed now (alarm clock)