View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Karl
N00b
Threadstarter

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: HTC EVO 3D Ballistic HC case

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj48198 View Post
I know this thread is old however.....I had the Ballistic HC (red) for my EVO. It was THE best case that I've ever bought and I will risk breaking it before I put it in an Otterbox again (my 2 year old completely destroyed the defender case...and my phone in the process!!) Thank god for TEP!! I just upgraded to the 3D from the EVO today and while in the Sprint store the rep tried to get me into an Otterbox Defender. I noticed he had the Defender on his EVO and he was downplaying my Ballistic (mostly because he never heard of it), so I issued a challenge: I told him that I would buy 2 right now IF....he would go outside and just toss his EVO onto the ground, didn't have to be a high toss, but a genuine under handed toss. Needless to say he didn't do it. Even tho my EVO was in mint condition, the lady that looked at it prior to giving me my $150 credit on the trade in told me that if I was to scratch it at all I would lose the credit. I packed it back into the Ballistic, took the rep outside and frisbee'd my phone about 10 yards. Not a scratch on the phone whatsoever. If the Ballistic HC can withstand: A 2 year old launching it out of a moving Truck into a tree going 45mph AND it being able to stay on top of a moving SUV on the highway at 55MPH (sat it there while loading a carseat, forgot to take it off) I will definitely wait til August to get mine!! I bought the case due to my hyper son, but I kept the case due to the ruggedness of it. I will warn you tho, once its put together, this thing is HUGE but your phone is safe and ready for what ever life throws at it!!
never used one but i wanted one before i got my 3D but sadly not out at time of release so i got the defender till the ballistic comes out

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."