View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 06:57 PM
deadwrong03
VIP Member

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Push Notification Frustration

There's been a boatload of new apps this week and alot of them feature push and toast notifications the Facebook update and the Kik app. I haven't been able to get push working for either app. My push works perfectly every time for IM PLUS but nothing else. I went and turned push and toast notifications off for my older apps and still no push for fb and kik I even uninstalled and reinstalled both and still no push. Anybody else having these issues? Can we restart push notifications somehow? I'm considering restarting the whole phone

For u early mango users is there a way in settings to manage ur push and toast notifications instead of going into each app and turning them off/on? I hope they fix this in mango