View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 03:32 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
PPCG News WP7 App Available Now!!!

UPDATE: Its available for download now! See this article for the details!

I've just submitted our first app to the WP7 Marketplace. This is a PPCGeeks News App that will let you follow mobile/smartphone news from our homepage, link to our site, Twitter, and Facebook pages. You can read full articles from the app too!

You cannot comment on articles, but you can tag them as favorites. The app just pulls from our RSS feeds, so its read-only.

If you want to browse our forums from WP7, you can always use Board Express Pro or one of our mobile styles.

Quote:
The PPCGeeks News app is direct, easy to digest, Metro-UI stylized, and FREE. Using the application, you can:

- Access our RSS feed to the news section of PPCGeeks.com and check up on updates, and news in the world of Windows Phone 7, Android, iPhone, and more. No more mobile wordpress for YOU!

- Access our articles with a clean, easy to use, MetroUI-oriented style complete with the PPCGeeks feel of colors, and sporting the powerful "Follow my Feed" Technology - it's the best way to access our site for the WP7 User!

- Read FULL articles from our homepage, we aren't the New York Times - no clippets or snippet heres!

- Always have access and updates on our site's updates and plans, as long as you have your phone and an internet connection!

- And an easy way to Get your Geek On!
It was literally just submitted a few minutes ago, so I'll let you guys know when its available to download.

In the meantime, check out my screenshots from the app!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture1.jpg (2.9 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Capture2.jpg (2.8 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Capture3.jpg (4.6 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Capture4.jpg (6.0 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Capture5.jpg (8.0 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Capture6.jpg (11.0 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Capture7.jpg (10.8 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Capture8.jpg (6.5 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Capture9.jpg (4.7 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Capture10.jpg (7.6 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mindfrost82; 07-02-2011 at 09:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.